The origins of Millview House date back to the early 18th century. According to "Houses of Wexford", the house was described as a "principle seat" in Bunclody in 1868.
The Bed and Breakfast faces west across the Clody river valley, which gives the town its name. There are views across to Mount Leinster and John's Hill. Guests may enjoy the views, as well as the orchard, gardens, and walks through the working farm. The house is situated 100 metres from a quite road allowing you to enjoy beautiful surroundings in a most peaceful and tranquil setting.
Millview House is around 600 metres from the main street of Bunclody. The area offers a wide range of leisure activities such as polo, hang gliding, fishing, golf and walking.
The farmhouse is almost on the border between the counties of Wexford and Carlow. This location makes it ideal for touring the surrounding areas of Mount Leinster, and the River Slaney and Barrow valleys not to mention the Wicklow Way.
The proprietors, James and Elizabeth Breen, aided enormously by Millview itself and its setting, have created a haven where comfort and service provide an environment that is warm, friendly and informal.
Millview Farmhouse Details
Elizabeth and James Breen
- Address: Mill Road, Bunclody. County Wexford.
- Tel/Fax: +353 (053) 937 7779
- Mob: +353 (087)204 1597
- Website: www.bunclody.net/millview
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price Per Person
- Single Ensuite: €45.00
- Twin Ensuite: €35.00 pps
- Double Ensuite: €35.00 pps
- 50% Discount for Children Under 10 sharing room with Adult
- Breakfast Included in Price
- Packed Lunch Available
- Evening Meal: €25.00
- OS Map Grid Reference: S 911 567
- Latitude: 52°38822" Longitude: -06°39523"
- Distance from Wicklow Way: 4.5 km
- Distance from Bunclody: 0.6 km
- Guest Collection from Wicklow Way
- Guest Transport to Bunclody
- Luggage Transfer to Next Accommodation
- Drying Room for Wet Gear and Boots
- Internet Access
Open All Year